“Time and Time Again - Always a great expirence!”
Review of Park Farm Winery

Park Farm Winery
Ranked #15 of 63 things to do in Dubuque
Dubuque, Iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Time and Time Again - Always a great expirence!”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have been to Park Farm Winery several times now and they never disappoint. The wines are excellent and we always find a new one to try. And now with their pizzas, it just gives us more reason to spend an afternoon out there. Love the view and the service!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Andrea G

DeKalb, IL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Atmosphere felt too Commeric”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

For me personally, Park Farm tasting room felt like it was trying too hard for upscale and came off kind of cold. Lacked the warm personal atmosphere of wineries. The server's description sounded memorized right off the label and I wondered if she even tasted them. She lacked the pride, love, understanding of wine I usually feel in a tasting room.

The wines were very good though. The pizza was EXCELLENT. If I lived in the Dubuque area, I could see visiting sometimes to listen to music and have pizza, but we were all about the wine this weekend.

On the way out things changed. I dropped a bottle of wine in the parking lot but they immediately replaced the bottle--even though I insisted it was my own fault. We picked up the big pieces of bottle but they came out to clean up right. They laughed with us and were very friendly.

We visited 3 Iowa and 3 Illinois wineries last weekend. We aren't wine snobs, we just love the stuff.

Visited September 2013
cedar falls
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“well worth the trip”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

recently we visited park farm. Great smooth wines. the atmosphere old world all the way. plenty of space on the deck with picture post card views of eastern Iowas fantastic landscape. Did i mention the brick oven pizza? it was . Make it a day trip and visit these great folks at park farm. you wont be dissapointed

1 Thank skyhook115
Chicago, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My daughter and I celebrated our birthday at Park Farm Winery. The girls pouring the samples of wine were very knowledgeable and very, very friendly. The prices of wine were inexpensive and full of flavor. Outside we enjoyed the beautiful view, pizza and wine. Also the gentlemen employees helped us out with our cases of wine. Great, great staff!!

Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“park farm”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This winery is located in the hill country 15 miles from Dubuque, Iowa. You can bring food with you or enjoy some very good pizza. Excellent selection of whites and reds, along with some locally beers. Bands play on weekend and it is a beautiful setting.

1 Thank mjs1