“Fantastic!”

Woodfire Grille at Diamond Jo Casino
Reserve with OpenTable
Woodfire Grille at Diamond Jo Casino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 221 Restaurants in Dubuque
Price range: US$15 - US$49
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 3rd Street
Description: Woodfire Grille is a contemporary wine centric steak and seafood restaurant that features USDA Prime grade steaks and inspired fresh seafood in an upscale and contemporary dining experience. Lauded in reviews that include the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, validates that it is simply the best dining experience in its respective market. With a classic interior, the ambiance is warm with natural wood tones, is welcoming and sure to delight all your senses. Our classically trained chefs personally select our ingredients. Our menus change seasonally as it is our goal is to source locally and offer only the finest produce, meats and seafood available. You will find a lively bar that attracts a dynamic crowd and features an unparalleled wine list and an impressive offering of wines by the glass. Unique to Woodfire is the crafted cocktail program unmatched in the area. Created by our team of creative mixologist, the list is a collection of classic and modern cocktails.
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I had the filet and it was excellent. Melted in my mouth! The service was great (accommodated a large group of 20) and I loved the atmosphere. I will definitely eat here again the next time I'm visiting Iowa!

1  Thank Kate D

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Ate at this restaurant with a group of approximately 20 people. Food and service were excellent. If you have the chance to have the filet mignon, please do as it melts in your mouth. Great place to take a new or current business client!

2  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Loved this restaurant - very cute and great service. The Filet Mignon could be cut with a butter knife! AMAZING

2  Thank Tracy T
Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and I chose to spend our night without the kids at Woodfire Grille recently. This was our second trip and we were both very happy with our selections. I had the Woodfire Ribeye which had a great presentation. My wife had the filet. Both were very tender and full of flavor. The sides were plentiful and tasty as well. Be sure to look at the wine selection as there are many choices and they are ever changing. Definitely must do again!

2  Thank DBQRob
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Went to the Woodfire for my birthday. Although our steaks were prepared nicely, that is all you received other than 3 small spears of asparagus. No salad or potato. In our opinion it was pricey. We don't mind paying, but we felt it should have at least included a salad/soup or potato.We did get 4 rolls which were very good. The chairs were very straight back and fairly uncomfortable. We also were seated at a table right by the doors that the waiters/waitresses brought the food and dishes through. It was fairly noisy and busy and didn't make for a relaxing meal. If you go, ask for a booth.

1  Thank beachcruizer77