“Great experience”

Caroline's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The food was amazing. I had the white bean/chicken soup, which was great, and the pork tenderloin, which I'd rate as the best I've ever had. And the service provided by Sherry and Matt was excellent; both provided great info on the wine and the menu, and they were attentive and friendly.

HJDMananger, General Manager at Caroline's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Caroline's Dining Guest,

Thank you for sharing of your experience at Caroline's. We truly appreciate your taking the time to comment on your dining and service.

We look forward to seeing you again for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Or simply just stop by to say Hello.

There are newer reviews for Caroline's Restaurant

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The staff at Caroline's restaurant were fantastic. It's nice to visit a place where the staff doesn't seem bothered to be there. Food was pretty good, I had the chicken fettuccini one night which wasn't bad at all but nothing to write home about. The exception to the rule of good food was the eggs benedict...that was AWESOME! I highly recommend this restaurant and REALLY recommend the eggs benedict. I will definitely make a stop here whenever I am in town. Sherry and Jacob were the "bees knees" when it came to service.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have always been served delicious food whenever I've dined at Caroline's. There prices are reasonable and the staff is excellent.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Breakfast at Caroline's did not disappoint. It is located in the charming Hotel Julian. The service was very good, the staff was very professional and well trained. We enjoyed an omelette and the eggs Benedict. Both were very well prepared and presented beautifully. The hotel is easily accessed off highway 151. I definitely recommend a stop at this lovely restaurant.

HJDMananger, General Manager at Caroline's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The god's must have smiled on me, because the evening I ate at Caroline's the special was pan-seared duck breast with a cranberry glaze. Generous portions, perfectly cooked, and modestly priced, made for a pleasant surprise. The craft cocktail movement unfortunately hasn't reached Dubuque yet, so there's room for improvement, but they have the basics well in hand and I would definitely return.

HJDMananger, General Manager at Caroline's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014