“Not good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

There was hair in our salsa gross! Will not be returning! Down the street there is a way better place anyways!

2  Thank Lovemexican90

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I have been to Salsas several times and have never had a bad experience. The food is good and the margaritas are the best in town! You get a lot for your money and it is a fun, festive atmosphere. I have read a lot of complaints about service, but I have never had any issue in the couple years I have been a patron. They are always friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Recently I went to Salsa's with a date we were warmly welcomed and seated. We should have exited then. After placing our orders we waited around 45 minutes for our orders to arrive both meals were cold. I had to go to the bar to bring this to their attention because our waiter did not return. Neither of us had eaten but a few bites of our meals. They made no effort to rectify the situation. I settled the bill (I thought we should have not been charged, considering we had only each taken a single bite) and we left still hungry.

I don't make a habit of complaining publicly about a bad experience dining. In this case I was inspired to do so because of their extremely poor and rude attitude. I would not patronize this place again under any circumstance.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We came to Dubuque for a weekend getaway and we tried this place off of a recommendation from a local resident and were very pleased. It wasn't very busy the night we were there but the service was fast, friendly and attentive. We enjoyed our food very much. I ordered Pollo Mole and it is the first mole I've had that reminds of a homemade recipe that I've had in the past. My wife had a lime margarita and said it was awesome. I recommend trying this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Salsa's is a authentic, Mexican restaurant that you I have never had a bad meal at. Service is pretty good, although its not perfect its nothing to complain about. It's a clean restaurant that has awesome food. You get huge portion sizes. One of my two favorite restaurants in Dubuque.

Been to Salsa's? Share your experiences!