“Close to the hotel I was staying at”
Review of Carlos O'kelly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carlos O'kelly's
Ranked #97 of 211 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I walked over to this restuarant and told them I was staying at the MainStay and it seemed like they rolled out the red carpet. The service was great and the food was so good. I highly recommend the appetizer that is a cheese dip and chips. The wait person told me it was good and she was so right!!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

It was quite a while since partaking in this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. The decor was wonderful, food very good, and the service satisfying. Will have to visit more often.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

This menu offers you choices from salads to sandwiches to meat and potato meals. Go hungry, stay for the game, enjoy a good drink and mellow out. They are there to please you.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Wonderful menu, delicious food, excellent service. Quiet atmosphere at time we were there. We had several appetizers, wait staff very attentive.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

After a long day of shopping and watching the Halloween parade in Galena, we walked over to Carlos O’Kelly’s from our hotel. It was just an hour before closing, but we were warmly welcomed and treated very well. We had a couple of appetizers, and a few drinks. Brittney, our server, was also doubling as bartender. She had no idea how to mix an Old Fashion, telling me apologetically, “We’re pretty much a beer and Margarita place.” Under my direction, she mixed a very good drink, and did it twice more on her own. She was very helpful with explaining the menu selections, and everything we had was very good. Very friendly staff, good food, great drinks, a good value….and it was only steps from our hotel. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

2  Thank Arseneg