“authentic and very good”
Review of Hot & Spicy Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot & Spicy Grill
Cuisines: Indian
Description: It is very new. News article: http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=292085
Punta de Mita, Mexico
“authentic and very good”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

We enjoyed the buffet today! A nice selection of dishes, multiple types of rice, good nan .

Loved the mango drink, good service.

• Visited August 2012

Dubuque, Iowa
“Flavorful and satisfying”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 via mobile

Love the lunch buffet. Everyday from 11 to 2 they offer a mouth watering display of the most flavorful food in the area. The rice, meat, and vegetable dishes with their variety of spices and sauces will satisfy every palate. If you want it hot add the hot sauce, one of three extra sauces available, but on the side as it really is HOT!

Dubuque, Iowa, United States
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I absolutely love Indian food. I studied abroad in England 2 years ago and fell in love with it. I have been craving it and when I went to Hot & Spicy I was ecstatic to find that it was just as good as the curries I had in England! The inside of the restaurant is nothing exciting, but the food and the service makes you not care about the lack of decor. When it comes down to it, I go to a restaurant to get amazing food, not to look at paintings on a wall! I am very happy that Dubuque has this restaurant so I can get my Indian fix whenever I want!

• Visited July 2012
Iowa
“Worth the stop.”
Reviewed 29 May 2012

What a pleasant surprise. And what a block for food choices-Greek, Cajun, BBQ and Indian. Mid-day buffet has many choices, all excellent. Nice waitress, very aware of the food, how it is made and very helpful.
Cinnamon rolls for dessert is TOO Dubuque.
I am hungry just thinking of my return.

• Visited May 2012
Chemuyil
“YUM !!”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Ok, I stopped this time and I had a great food experience. During the day they have a noon buffet only. Many different selections, I tried most of them and they were all excellent. The attendant was pleasant, but, really opened up when I asked about the food, preparation, tastes, etc.
Some things were a bit strange - desserts are not usually typical Indian as the locals do not enjoy.
The only negative is the small variety of beverages, no iced Chai, for instance. I easily overlook the interior, I went for the food and WILL return.

• Visited May 2012