“A sweet treat!”

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
“A sweet treat!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Had the cupcake dots and they were quite tasty. Satisfied my chocolate crave! The gentleman me got the chocolate cheesecake cupcake. Hmmmm...

Iowa City, Iowa
“Family Trip”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Cupcakes were great. Parking was difficult and limited. Only have two seats to sit in. Staff was very friendly and kind. Will go back again next time in town.

Visited March 2014
Gladstone, Australia
“Great Cupcakes!”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Searched out this place for a specialty cupcake and we were not disappointed. Arrived at 2:30 pm and wondered if we were too late as they close at 3. We were delighted with the choices still available and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be returning next month and have already planned to return for another cupcake!

Visited February 2014
Dubuque, United States
“Best Cupcakes in Iowa”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Jen's sweet little cupcakes at the All Things Sweet Shoppe are the best you can get around here. She has some wonderful flavors, but my favorite is definitely the Twinkie ones, or the coconut Almond Joy ones. The Wedding Bliss ones are pretty good, too. I made a little smash book of cupcakes for Jen. The competition's shop on Main Street is just not as good, plus I hate their snotty Chicago attitude. Jen is a nice woman with cute little kids and her cakes are fresh and tasty. The flavors are inventive , but not pretentious. Give me All Things Sweet cupcakes, any day! Maybe the President didn't get your chocolate salted caramel cupcakes, Jen, but I did, and I can tell you, he missed out!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Karen S
Dubuque, Iowa
“Better cupcakes, better service than Candle Ready Cakes”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Always love their cupcakes...large, moist, great flavors. Always have some in stock, unlike Candle Ready Cakes...refuse to waste my time going there any more as they run out well before closing time or are down to only a couple flavors every time I have ever been there.

• Visited September 2013