“Dough Bites!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My wife and I stopped here for a drink and appetizers while we were shopping. They had a nice variety of local beers, and the waitress, Cat, was very helpful in helping my wife choose a beer that she would like. While we were deciding Cat brought out a basket of "dough bites" and sauce. They are brought out to each table and are delicious...and filling!

1  Thank DLtraveler44

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I really enjoyed this Gluten free Pizza, Once again it's very hard to go to an Italian restaurant and have gluten free choices. They had several choices even a pasta.....awesome! They were also good for peanut allergy. The staff was knowledgeable, helpful and didn't acted annoyed when we asked questions. I highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were happy. Food was good. We tried the pizza with a non-gluten crust that they offer (it only comes in a 10 inch, btw). I was not as happy ordering the non-gluten crust, but it allows my wife to share. We were both very pleased with the way the crust tasted. If did not interfere at all wit the excellent toppings. The Thai Pizza is very good. Server was friendly.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I were in Dubuque for the weekend and had no idea where to go to dinner. A quick search of Trip Advisor and we were off to Crust. Note--after 5:00 p.m. on the weekends the parking is free in the lot behind the restaurant.

Ordered pizza and a salad and we got the delicious appetizer (bread/dough balls & sauce) free. Yummy! A glass of chardonnay was $7.00 which seemed a tad high for Dubuque but it was a large pour so I can't complain. The pizza was amazing and unfortunately when we brought it back to the hotel it did not fit in our mini refrigerator so we had to throw it away. So Tragic!!

We would definitely go back if we are in the area again! Great food and great service!!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We walked here across the street from our hotel and were happy with our choice for dinner. The basket of "dough bites" (don't know what their real name is!) dusted with Parmesan and with dipping sauce was an unexpected treat. We didn't have pizza but did enjoy the wraps we had--they were well-prepared & filling. Waitress was friendly. Was nice to look out on downtown while we ate.