“Food OK...service BAD”

Dining options: Reservations
Dubuque, Iowa
“Food OK...service BAD”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The food is fine, you get a lot to eat. The sushi is decent...but the service is awful. Lunch is especially bad and you only have an hour to eat. The decent food just can't make up for the service.

Visited November 2012

Claremont, California
“Best restaurant in town!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We have eaten here several times and enjoyed excellent meals, but our last visit was the best restaurant meal ever. My wife said the chicken pad thai, her favorite Thai dish, was the best ever, and my panang salmon was so good I asked for a spoon to polish off the sauce!

Visited June 2013
Tri-Cities, TN
“The Little old Lady from Dubuque would like this Thai”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

What a surprise to find some fairly decent Thai food in the unlikely midwestern heartland in Dubuque. From the gently understated Thai decor to the delicious entrees this restaurant was an unexpected delight.

Visited May 2013
East Dubuque, Illinois
“I cant take a theme restaurant serious when the waitress is knitting at the sushi bar”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

it was a joke we came in sat afternoon , I had just been paid and had been dying to try some thai food. we came in and about 10 people in the place, we were sat down right next to a couple . there is nobody in the place but the host didnt seem to really care , we expected to be wowed by the staff but we got the opposite. our drinks took 10min and my socki was stone cold , we wanted to order food but the waitress sat down at the suhshi bar and started to knitt. what a turn off. the place is not clean and the staff doesnt seem to care

• Visited April 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Fair to poor food.”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stopped in here after reading some reviews. Tried the Chicken Lettuce Wraps because some here said they were good. Also ordered a bowl of Hot and Sour soup. The soup was downright awful. I couldn't eat more than 3 bites of it, and it was neither hot nor sour. It just tasted bad. The chicken lettuce wraps were edible but were incredibly bland. No real flavor at all.

It was not what I expected a Thai restaurant to be. The place was very nicely decorated though.

• Visited April 2013