Adobos Mexican Grill
Ranked #23 of 211 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The owner, Jaime, goes above and beyond to use fresh, tasty ingredients. The menu is big and everything I've tried has been great. They're open for lunch and dinner, but they also sell breakfast burritos at the Winter & Summer Farmers' Markets every Saturday morning. Choose the chorizo - you won't be sorry!

1  Thank Jason N

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This is the best Mexican food in town because it authentic. There is the" flavor" that you wont' find at the other Mexican restaurants in Dubuque. The owner/chief will even go out of his way if you ask for something a little extra. Through out my travels, this is the only place in Dubuque that I would recommend eating Mexican food if you want the real deal.

1  Thank Sadie T
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stopped in here while visiting Main St. for the Jazz Fest. We had Margaritas, which were OK, but not the best I've had. Large menu with lots of combo options.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Simply the best Mexican food around, great value with real flavor not the blandness of most dubuque restaurants.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

On the down side, they're a bit short staffed for the dinner rush. It took me 35 minutes to get my lunch. The place looks nice, seats about 50 folks, parking is so-so as you may have to park a block away during a busy time. No problem parking close during off times. In my opinion, the food was quite authentic and tasted even better than I'd expected before I walked in. On the up side, it was really good food. I'm already planning to go back, just not during the rush at lunch time. I really think that if you're in a Mexican food mood, you'll really enjoy this place. Cost was a nice value for the dollar. 20 bucks fed two of us. Large menu. I'd have given it 5 circles if I hadn't been kept waiting quite so long.