PROS: close to the Mississippi Museum and Aquarium, downtown Dubuque, Old Shot Tower, the Brewery, Casino, Grand River Center, Mississippi Riverwalk. Beautiful hotel with Tony Romas in the hotel; waterpark inside. You should get a top floor room facing the river. We had the 7th floor riverview and it was well worth it. Ample and safe parking.
CONS: very thin walls; can hear fellow patrons and the train, car alarms, boats horns outside.
TIPS: registration area is in the 2nd floor; there is a bridge connecting the hotel with the Grand View Center.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Harbor Resort and Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Hotel Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel And Waterpark
- Grand Harbor Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Resort Dubuque
- Grand Harbor Hotel Dubuque
- Dubuque Grand Harbor
- Grand Harbor Resort And Waterpark Dubuque, Iowa