Ice Harbor Galley Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 211 Restaurants in Dubuque
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The food was great, with generous portions. The waitress was slow. Did Not refill my coffee, did not take our plates off table when we finished. Restaurant needs some fresh paint. Very disappointed.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

This little restaurant is an old barge on the Mississippi River. It's located near the Mississippi River Museum and the River Cruises. The restaurant is a perfect place for lunch and watching the coming and going on the river. The young lady that met me as I came in was very friendly and told me I could sit anywhere so I picked a table where I could see up and down the harbor. There are many choices for lunch...not just fish. Prices are quite reasonable. The area around the restaurant is just beautiful with huge hanging baskets of flowers and brick walkways that lead out to a covered area where you can watch boats on the river. I will definitely go again both for lunch and a relaxing walk. It's not far from the Casino too.