“Amazing!”
Review of SWAT River Tours

SWAT River Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 Tours in Dubuque
More attraction details
Owner description: Premium small group adventure boat tour exploring the Mississippi River aboard a high performance military style R.I.B. Boat.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I highly recommend this tour to anyone who's in Dubuque. I am 17 and my brother is 12 years old. We had an awesome time and a great experience on this tour. My family had a great time and John was a perfect gentleman and a great guide. The information he gave us was very interesting.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank BiancaC624

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic Boat Ride on the Mississippi!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

If you are looking for a boat ride on the Mississippi River that is exciting...SWAT River Tours is the one. Not knowing what to except with this type of military boat for our ride down the Mississippi or what we got ourselves into...This was the best tour we have had on a boat. Captain John was wonderful before we even stepped foot on the boat. Once we were on we wore headsets to communicate with everyone. We did lots of turns and circles just to get a feel for the boat and how well it handled. Captain John was very informative on the history of the Mississippi River and the city of Dubuque. We were boating at a very nice speed to enjoy the banks of the Mississippi and the scenery. I would recommend this boat tour to anyone who loves to be on the water. Plus we would do it again! Thank you Captain John:)

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Tracy1519
Dubuque
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“great ride on incredible boat”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was my first ride on this type of boat. You usually only see this boat on TV. Just riding on the boat was a great time. Lots of turns to get a feel for how this boat is so agile. You can see why the government uses these. We met the Captain at the Port and went through the mandatory safety training, then we were moving on the water. The Captain gave us a great history tour of Dubuque and the Mississippi River, all the while moving. The headphones allow to talk back and forth between the Captain and passengers. We went up and down the river, making turns while going a nice speed. Saw a deer trying to swim across the river to the Illinois side, how odd is that!

Very interesting ride, full of information and lots of fun riding on this unique boat for the Midwest. I would recommend this tour to anyone.

Visited June 2014