“wonderful experience”

Hampton Inn Dubuque
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Dubuque
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Staff were very attentive and the room was everything I expected. Very comfortable beds and furnishings. Convenient location to anything in Dubuque. The Hampton provided a great start to a very special weekend for my wife and I.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 October 2013

In town for my father's funeral. Clerk voluntarily gave us the bereavement rate (which we didn't know existed). Rooms were big. Good counter space in bathroom. Free breakfast was good. Had omelets and sausage. Also waffle maker, decent pasteries and good cut fruit. Help was exceptional both in breakfast room and at front desk.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were pleasantly greeted upon arrival. Our room was very clean and it was evident the facility had been updated, very attractively, too. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast had lots of variety and everything tasted great. We'd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were greeted with wholehearted appreciation. The staff was very approachable and very accommodating. Our room was exceptionally clean, and a personal note was put on our bed each day letting us know that the cleaning staff was pleased to accommodate us in the best way(s) possible. The Hampton Inn - Dubuque - was "all about taking care of our needs."

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2013

When I first checked for the weekend of my visit, there was "no room at the inn," but I called the Hampton Inn Dubuque, and Sarah was able to accommodate me. This was the first time I stayed at the Hampton Inn, but it definitely won't be the last! I visited Dubuque for a college Homecoming weekend, and my "regular" hotel was booked. I now have a new "regular" at the Hampton. From the first call to book the room to the minute I checked out, the staff was friendly and extraordinarily helpful. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was an especially pleasant and delicious surprise, with continental as well as hot options--including scrambled eggs with ham and waffles. The location is among the most convenient in Dubuque, making it easy to get to most attractions, including restaurants and shopping mall. Although I didn't use them on this trip, there are also a swimming pool, hot tub, workout room complete with exercise equipment, and business/conference center. The only thing that would improve the room would be an easy chair.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here with our two kids, ages 10 & 7 for 3 nights. We were impressed by the hospitality of the staff here. Angie was so pleasant and helpful during breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, they offer a step up from continental breakfast by having hot food, eggs, meat and waffles. After a long day of sightseeing, the pool was just what we needed. It was clean and warm. The room was clean and spacious for our family of four. I would definitely come back!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com