“Perfect!”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Dubuque
La Crosse, United States
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were greeted by friendly staff. The breakfast staff were very accommodating. Easy location to get get to our destination. We will be coming back next year and hope to be able to stay at this location.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Diana J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Wisconsin
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Stayed on a Thursday night. Nobody in pool or hot tub. Both worked well & pool area & warer quality were perfect. We didn't have a fridg in our room but other then that 1 small thing, our stay was great. We went to the local casinos and had fun. Bedding was fresh, clean & new. Pool provides own towels. 24 hr walk in candy shop. Lots of outlets. Quiet halls & good hearty free breakfast. We will be staying here again for sure. For other travelers, there is also guest laundry.

Room Tip: Near the pool.
1 Thank Ripleyroo
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Took my son to Dubuque for a few days for a mini getaway. We live just a little more than an hour away. Stayed at the Hampton and had a couple issues. I have stayed in other Hamptons that were much better. Upon checking in my debit card was immediately charged $70. When I asked the staff about it they said I shouldn't have been charged anything yet but when I showed him the charge all of a sudden it was hotel policy and was 35 per night in case I wanted to order room service, shop the snack store or order a movie? Excuse me? That was never disclosed during booking or upon my arrival. So I had to take a few things off our list that we had planned due to having $70 less than planned. Not happy. Also there was no vent cover in the bathroom of our room just a big square hole in the wall... creepy. Housekeeping would also leave piles of towels in the hallways for hours next to what looked like wood door trim laying in the hallways of the hotel. Breakfast was good, I eventually got my $70 back but will not be staying here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ashley W
Columbia Heights, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My Husband and I stayed here on June14 and 15, 2014. We were greeted with a warm welcome and check in was fast and efficient. The room was spotless and everything we could ask for. They called us in the room about fifteen minutes after checking in to make sure everything was to our satisfaction and it was. The breakfasts in the morning were exceptional and the staff working were very helpful. Every inch of the hotel was spotless! The Manager on duty was very attentive. He ran an exceptional hotel and I plan on telling everyone I know.

2 Thank Angela S
Dixon, IL
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed one night as a part of a bus trip to Dubuque, Our room was nice, but two beds made it a bit too small for an extra reading chair, Everything worked as it should, The controls for the AC unit were excellent & gave us complete control over temp & fan speed. The bumpout in front of the bathroom sink made it harder to reach the faucet controls. The freshly cleaned duvets on the beds made them appear lumpier than they actually were. The front desk staff were wonderful.

1 Thank bearded_bard
Cedar Falls, Iowa
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping went the extra mile to make our stay an enjoyable experience. We were greeted as we arrived. Hotel staff made a point to ask us during our stay if there was anything they could do to help us enjoy our weekend stay. We really enjoyed our comfortable beds! Would recommend this Hampton Inn and look forward to staying with them in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank dejay51
Strawberry, Arkansas
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel while on a road trip and was completely satisfied with everything...was very clean and close to shopping and dining..staff was very friendly..check in and check out was fast..would recommend this to others.

1 Thank DKMBJM