“Annual Visitors”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dubuque
Richards House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 8 Dubuque B&B and Inns
“Annual Visitors”
Reviewed 28 July 2004

We always have an excellent stay at the Richard's House, we love bunny the kitty and Michelle will take EXCELLENT care of you. The breakfasts are wonderful and filling and there are snacks and wine available for you. we have stayed in a couple of different rooms and will return there every year!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Chatham, Illinois
Reviewed 3 July 2004

I've stayed at the Richards House on three separate occasions. Once with my daughter, once with my husband, and once with my senior citizen mother...all three visits were unique and wonderful. My husband and I hope to stay there again in the near future.

1 Thank 2again
Reviewed 16 March 2004

The scent of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies greeted us at the door, and that was just the beginning! The beautiful, well furnished Victorian home was welcoming, cozy and warm. Our rooms were beautiful, the beds comfortable. We couldn't have been moreat ease in our own homes! Michelle prepared an AMAZING breakfast, and was so charming. It was a perfect fit for myself and two long time college friends for a "girls weekend away" I can hardly wait for my next visit! I get the Rose Room, girls!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2004

Our stay at Richards House was very charming. The room was large and beautiful with period decor, stained glass windows, fireplace, and a lovely canopy bed. The caretakers were an example of great Iowan hospitality. Breakfast was hearty and included Belgian waffles. Thanks for a great stay! D. S.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2003

Our stay couldn't have been better. THe house is absolutely beautiful.
The service was excellent. We stayed in the library with two real fireplaces. The breakfast was delicious and large. Wine, snacks were also available. It was very private and very reasonably priced.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member