“Drinks and back for brunch”
Review of Lot One

Lot One
Ranked #22 of 210 Restaurants in Dubuque
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had late night drinks here. I love the decor. We headed back Sunday for brunch. Food was very good. Parking on street.

There are newer reviews for Lot One

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Really love this place. I tend to come a few times a year if able to pending my schedule. I love it that they have 25 beers on tap, note talk about a hard time to decide what to get. The last time I went in I knew I wanted to try something different and the bartender was helpful and very knowledgeable about the beers and helped me find a great beer to get.

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Great food from Nacho's to gyro to awsome burger selection, with an excellent draft beer selection including the Green Flash Brewery of San Diego IPA and Ale, and huge choice of bottles. Owner is a regular and offers game time specials, fun crowd and fantastic service puts Lot One over the top for Hawkeye games.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Best beer selection in town and great burgers are found at this little bar and grill. Friendly staff and nightly specials. Also, a great breakfast serving Sunday mornings only with one of the best Bloody Mary's around!

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

We dined Friday sept 20th after trying to decide where to eat
We decided to park at our hotel and walk. So glad we chose Lot One. I ordered a vodka martini with big olives. Was told they had little ones which was ok. Now here is where an establishment goes above and beyond servicing customers. My martini came with big olives that one if the wait staff purchased just for me. I had two to celebrate customer service being alive and well at Lot One
The menu is sophisticated along with gourmet burgers
Very attentive and pretty location
Kudos to Lot One. Wish I lived closer than 6,5 hrs

Been to Lot One? Share your experiences!