Church Farm Guesthouse
US$94
US$102
US$92
  • Pool
Premier Inn Norwich Airport Hotel(Norwich)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$64
Travelocity
Aylwyne House(Norwich)(Great Value!)
US$58
All reviewsfull english breakfastguest houseyogurthot waterplenty of parkingbiscuitschurch farmmicrowavetoiletriesshowerbroadstvfacilities
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This B&B was great, the staff were lovely and I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family. I received a warm welcome on arrival, I was put in a large, comfortable room with good facilities. I needed an early breakfast and so the nice lady who runs the church farm came in early to make it for me. If you are visiting the area for business or on holiday then this is where you should stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business