“Relaxing”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Dyersville
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Pretty nice, close to everything, gasoline, dollar store, restaurants, fast food and local. Choose local. It's good. Clean room, pleasant staff, pool, hot breakfast, easy in and out. Close to field of dreams , doll museum , farm toy, stay here it's nuce

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rockrock9

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
North Liberty, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Our room was very clean, beds most cozy and service superb. An hour after check out I discovered I was missing my favorite silver ring. I called the guest service Rep to ask housekeeper to look in the sheets, and if found I would send a box to be returned by mail. To my surprise ,I believe her name was Sandi, returned my call in 30 minutes. She personally checked not only the bedding but the entire room. She also kept my number in case it was found later. I know how busy a Sunday is with laundry and checkouts. I truly appreciate her efforts. We will return same time next year.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Debra D
Naperville, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

The hotel was clean and comfortable. A little pricey for what I received. The only comment that I had was the front desk person was not very friendly, in fact she was darn right rude and inconsiderate of my needs. I believe her name was Kallie and she was working when I checked in on a Sunday evening. Everything else was great!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Dan G
Washington, D.C.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Rooms at this Comfort Inn are impeccably clean, and beds are comfortable. Despite being full, there was no noticeable noise from other guests. The motel has a large indoor pool and a jacuzzi. There's a meeting room that can be rented for family reunions, gatherings after weddings, or for other purposes. Staff is friendly and welcoming. A super market, a pharmacy, and several fast-food choices are within two blocks.

Unfortunately computer services are lagging behind the times. I was traveling without my laptop and needed to use the motel's one public computer station, located in the entry lobby where it is squeezed in next to the elevator and under the stairwell going to the second floor. The system is still using Windows Vista. Whether it was the Windows or the local service provider I can't say, but service was so slow to respond to any commands that I had to limit myself to reading only the most essential emails and gave up trying to find any other online pages after, finally, successfully printing out airplane boarding passes (from a printer telling me that the ink cartridge needed to be replaced).

Breakfast was equally dismal. If yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries, or cereal is what you want, fine, but the "eggs" and "sausage" (tasteless, artificial versions of each, a gray "pattie" the first morning, links the second) were a poor excuse for food.

Choices in eastern Iowa short of Dubuque are few and far between, and this place is fine when it comes to a place to sleep, but for the price charged, clients deserve an up-to-date computer work station and--in the midst of this farm country--a breakfast that is more genuine in taste and appearance.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Merlin0921
Delafield, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I stay at this Comfort Inn a couple of times a year on business. This hotel is exceptionally clean. Terry, Shari, and the rest of the staff here are extremely friendly and make you feel like you are at home. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. Nice size rooms. Great shower pressure, and the water is hot. Do not hesitate to stay here.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Clean and comfortable, that's what I look for and this hotel had those qualifications. A little pricey for a mid-week stay in a small town . It had a nice lobby area and from the person I made reservations with to the breakfast attendants, all were very friendly. They had pears in the fruit area and I've never seen that before. Pool looked roomy, although I didn't use it. Only draw backs were our room smelled like someone had smoked in it, Internet was a little slow (better in the lobby area), and you could hear voices/doors in the hall. All in all, I would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Every year we head out to Dyersville for a day at the Field of Dreams. We normally have stayed at the Super 8 in the past however this year we stayed at the Comfort Inn and from now going forward we will be staying at the Comfort Inn. Check in was simple and the lobby was not hot like the Super 8, the room was very clean, the room was cool when we first got in, the bed and bedding were perfect and the refrigerator was nice and cool. The windows opened and there were plenty of towels etc. Hats off Comfort Inn in Dyersville, thanks for the stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dyersville
No photo provided
Hotel Julien Dubuque
#2 of 17 in Dubuque
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,049 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dubuque

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!