Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Eldridge
Michigan Center, Michigan
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay and thought the hotel was a good value for the money. Our daughter enjoyed the pool and hot tub also. Breakfast was also good. A few reasons for the 3 star review. First, they ran out of food at the managers reception which they have every Thursday night. They advertise the manager's reception from 5:00 - 7:00 but they were already out of food when we checked in at 6:00. This is kind of an extra perk but should they be sold out when they're not even halfway through the reception? Second, my wife noticed mold on the bottom of the shower curtain. The water pressure wasn't that great in the shower also. Finally, the breakfast area is kind of small. They do open up doors to an adjacent meeting room but then you aren't able to see the TV so you can't catch up on any news.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
qisgeneralmanager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your stay with us. We have made the necessary changes to our managers receptions on Thursday but we did not anticipate selling out on the date you stayed with us. We apologize for not having enough during your stay.

The shower curtain issue has been addressed with the housekeepers and they have all been pulled down and cleaned, and are being inspected every day.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Oelwein
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here 5 or 6 times in the last couple years when in the Quad city area. It is clean and quiet. The staff is friendly and they stay on top stocking the breakfast area. I have never had a problem here. What more do you want in a stay?

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Glad to hear that we keep meeting your expectations when you stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area. Thank you for reviewing your last stay.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Nice clean quiet Quality Inn located 5 miles or so north of I-80. Large room with competent front dsk lady. Rate was very good. Breakfast looked picked over and few choices. Went to McDonaldsinstead. Would stay there again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our property. I am sorry to hear that our staff did not have breakfast fully stocked the morning you were checking out, as our breakfast comes with fresh scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, donuts, muffins, and the list goes on and on.

I have spoke with the staff about attending to this on time to assure this does not happen again. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay, and hope to see you again the next time you come through the Davenport Iowa area.
Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stay at this hotel at least once a year at Thanksgiving, but this year I stayed again in May for a graduation. The staff is great and even though it is close to highway 61, it is quiet. Especially convenient if your relatives live in Eldridge.

Room Tip: I like a room that faces north so I can see traffic on the road to town rather than face south and o...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ray its always a pleasure when you and your family come and stay with us. We look forward to your next trip in the fall!
Foxboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was up in the quad cities for a funeral and i had a very bad experience first the bathtub would not drain second they overcharged us 3rd they lied about our complains to the main company. I would never stay here again. It was an awful experience. Also the hot tub was not working and we were not told at the time of booking. Also the cleaning staff couldnt find the remote after checking out and told me they were gonna charge me and the beds were already made and guess what i found the remote between the mattress and the headboard so they didnt do a good job cleaning the room. My family used to run a motel and guess what this place is going to go down if things dont change and the heavyset lady with dark hair at the desk it very rude and snapped on my little sisters for now reason. I would say this is not a place for people with children.

Room Tip: make sure the bathtub drains before staying there
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
qisgeneralmanager, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
I am terribly sorry that it seemed my team dropped the ball during your stay. I wasn't aware of the issues of you were having with the tub in your room and our Hot Tub was working properly during your stay.

I would like to discuss this further as far as the way you were treated by one of my team members. I investigate all allegations about my team members being rude, as its something we don't tolerate.

I hope you will give us a try again the next time you are in the area. Again I truly apologize about your stay.

Keith Eastman
Preston, Iowa
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My daughters wedding! Everyone on staff were great and helpful... The rooms were so very clean.. Breakfast was fantastic along with the staff!! Great stay and we will be back. We all will be sure to book again. Thank you So Much!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so very much for your kind words. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my team took great care of you. We look forward to your next visit the next time you are in the Davenport Iowa area.

Keith Eastman
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while we were visiting her parents nearby. We chose this hotel because of the very good reviews from previous guests. We were very pleased with what we found when we arrived at this hotel. We were greeted by Kelly at the front desk, and she was so nice, we felt very welcomed to the hotel. When we entered our room, we were very impressed with how clean everything was. This is not the newest hotel in the world, but it has been maintained and kept nice and clean. We'll take this every day over a new hotel that is dirty.

We slept very well. Had a good breakfast in the morning. Great experience overall. We highly recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
qisgeneralmanager, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thank you so much for the compliments regarding your stay and service you received. We are constantely striving to ensure that all our guests have a great experience at our hotel. We will share your comments with our staff and look forward to your return visit with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eldridge
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Davenport
Quality Inn and Suites Davenport
Baymont Inn & Suites Davenport
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Bettendorf
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Davenport

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge On The Edge of Davenport Iowa? Share your experiences!