Tivoli Inn & Suites
US$73
US$79
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Stayed three nights hotel n room very clean average breakfast staff was very friendly n went out of there way to make our stay pleasant. We had a flat tire n a member of the staff was more than willing to change it for us. We offered to pay him n he declined stating he is glad to help guest any way possible. The spa was out of order which the staff had complaints about n its not their fault n the owner needs to have it repairs or close it n stop advertising the hotel has a spa. Other than this we had a great experience n look forward to next year n hope same staff is there.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank terancatee25
Reviewed 27 May 2013

As for being an Elk Horn native, I was sooooo disappointed to find our hotel in such horrible management. The hot tub was not functional; water was cold and the bottom was starting to turn slimy green. The customer service was the worst I have ever seen in my entire life, the front desk worker/owner was very disorganized, couldn't find anyones reservation, creeply shovelled through papers for 25 minutes, turned people that had reservations for many months to a year because he didn't want to go to the work of finding their reservation and helping them. The rooms were only semi-clean. Owners were very unfriendly and always outside smoking. Had to ask for pool towels because they weren't openly supplied. Breakfast could have been better.

Enjoy the Windmill and their customer service is Amazing. The Danish Inn food was amazing like always. Enjoy Tivoli Fest. Enjoy everything that the small Danish community has to offer.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS MOTEL!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Elk Horn is a small town with a nice hotel. Its locally owned and they take a lot of pride in the upkeep of their hotel and town. Good little place for a Quiet weekend getaway. Breakfast was good in the morning. They even have suites that have a jacuzzi right in the room. Very nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We recently stayed at the Tivoli for 2 days...The new owners were friendly, but the rooms have become shabby and expensive....The continental breakfast had very stale bagels and only two kinds and there was no fruit...The milk came from a gallon jug and the coffee was terrible...Our room (one with the spa) had a top sheet as the comforter, the hot tub leaked and something had been spilled on the carpet...

The former owners, I believe, took better care of the hotel....

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I stayed at the now Tivoli Inn and Suites formerly AmericInn on December 20th. First off I wasn't sure what to expect with new ownership and management but I was surprised. I have stayed here in the past and my expectations were high. The new Staff went above and beyond their duties to make sure my stay was pleasant. The rooms were the cleanest I've seen in a long time. The hotel in General was very clean as well from the time I walked in the staff was extremely polite and helpful in answering questions I had. They recommended the "Danish Inn" to eat at. Breakfast was excellent you had a choice between buscuits and gravy, waffles, muffins, donuts, juice, coffee around the clock. The Pool and Spa actually worked where in the past it was always shut down for one reason or another. I would deffinetely recommend this hotel to anyone!! Hats off to the management for making this an even better stay than it was before!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family