“Clean place to crash the day before pickup your RV”

Super 8 Forest City
Super 8 Forest City
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Forest City
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Stayed one night at this hotel before we picked up an RV at Winnebago factory. The hotel is very close to the factory and it is the best place to overnight if you arrive the night before. The room was basic, clean, bed was comfortable. Breakfast was included and the rate very reasonable.
I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I'm traveling the lower 48 states this summer, so economy is important. I've been extremely lucky in most cases and had some not so happy stays. It's to be expected. When I pulled up, I was pretty sure this was going to be a not-so-good experience and boy was I wrong. Ignore the exterior. Inside I had a very nice, very clean and comfortable room. I loved the big cushy recliner - every room should have one. The people here are so nice and considerate. I have a bad knee and she not only put me on the first floor, but right by the door so I didn't have to walk too far. Breakfast was your basic cold continental - but I'm good with yogurt and toast or cereal. I'm not too sure why you would come to Forest City, but if you need a place to stay when passing through, I recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I had told the manager I was going to be in late that night and he waited up for me, nearly midnight. The room was fine, the bed was fine. The breakfast was primarily a cold continental breakfast but hey, I don't need to eat hearty every morning. I was good with it. I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clear Lake
Best Western Holiday Lodge
Best Western Holiday Lodge
#2 of 8 in Clear Lake

Been to Super 8 Forest City? Share your experiences!