“Never know” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Webster City, Iowa
“Never know”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

This is one of those places you never know if you are going to get served or how the food is going to be. When it is good, it is good, but when it is bad, it ie really bad.

Visited November 2012

Fonda, Iowa
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Applebee's in Fort Dodge offers a grweat variety of well prepared and served entrees. It's food and service are consistent and that makes for a great regular dining experience.

Visited October 2012
Iowa City, Iowa
“Don't expect much”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2012

The drink was ok, food came pretty late. On top of that this is what happened.

I was working on my food and the server kept coming at my table every couple of minutes to ask if I need anything else. Good thing, but every 2 minutes!!! I kept telling her that I am still working on it and she looked at me as "come on finish it up". Actually she was about to end her shift and wanted to wrap it up.
I think they just care about their tips and not the customer service.

For a good place like this, Very Disappointing.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sammy369
Fort Dodge, Iowa
“OK experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

This Applebee's has some issues with cleanliness of the bathrooms. They do a good job with kids, though.

Visited March 2012
Webster City, Iowa
“Worst service I have ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

Our waitress was incredibly rude and and discourteous. She literally rolled her eyes at me and shrugged her shoulders. She did not offer drink refills, ask how our food was or suggest a dessert. We weren't done eating yet and she offered to bring to go boxes. She brought the ticket over and dropped it on the table. I thought they usually brought the ticket in folder or tray. When I asked to speak to her manager she laughed and 6 minutes later an assistant manager came to the table. He did not offer to make the situation any better. He kept repeating, "Thank you bringing this to my attention." That was it. The woman at the table next to us told me she was ready to walk out and they didn't even have their food yet. She was as fed up with the waitress as we were. It will be a cold day in July before we go to the Fort Dodge Applebees again. I am 47 years old and this is the first time in my life I did not leave any tip at all.

• Visited March 2012