Best Western Starlite Village
US$106
US$94
SleepInn
Quality Inn Fort Dodge(Fort Dodge)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$113
US$106
US$135
TripAdvisor
Budget Host Inn(Fort Dodge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat dinnergreat poola wonderful jobbest westernslarge bathroombusiness centercomfy bedcaring staffplace to stayfree breakfaststayed one nighteasy accessclean roomsbiscuits and gravymotelprinterupgrades
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I like the Hotels they are comfortable and clean. I travel weekly and look for hotel chains that provide the free breakfast because of the amount of time that I have. It is very easy to start your day without going somewhere for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Room and service were great. The only problem was the password for the wifi did not work and when I tried to call the desk the phone did not work, so I had to walk back to the desk to get the new password. Room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We needed a "completely smoke-free" hotel for an overnight stay. There was a comedian on that Saturday night and plenty of people in the ballroom. Apparently a number of the customers were smokers, and may have smoked in the restrooms, which had lines of more than 20 people each, likely smoking inside the stalls. Evidently there was no one on staff enforcing the no-smoking policy, since the hallways were reeking of smoke! The door facing the inside of our room's bathroom had lots of dirty smudge marks. I was told that breakfast was included with the reservation, but never imagined that it ended by 9:30 on Sunday morning! For the price of a dinner, I could buy a brunch buffet at 9:45 in the morning that included breaded fried chicken, omelette station, hot vegetables, fresh fruit, and dessert. My husband was upset with this, and went back to the room. I was too hungry to travel home without breakfast, so I purchased a buffet. The coffee cup that the waitress turned over was filthy with what looked like dried chicken noodle soup all over it. She quietly apologized and proceeded to turn over another cup and pour coffee. I went to the omelette station and ordered an onion and tomato omelette that was very good. I was not ready for fried chicken at that early hour of the day, nor most of "dinner-type" food. I wanted to speak to the manager of the hotel about my experience but he was not there. I tried to reach him the next day but he did not return my call.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Excellent place for a reception. very good bar and Bat tender. Service staff very helpful. Even though under construction very clean. Pool area very clean and well organized. The breakfast was very good with eggs sausage biscuts and gravey cerial coffee juice and milk

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The hotel has a great pool area. Me and the kids played in there for hours. The hot tub was very nice also. We ate dinner in the restaurant and the brisket was great. The hotel is doing some renovations in the lobby but our rooms were very nice and clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family