“An ok place.”

Quality Inn Fort Dodge
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Fort Dodge
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Our room looked to have been recently renovated. It was very nice. The breakfast was good for a hotel breakfast, good assortment of food and cereal. The only drawback was the pool, scum was floating on top and the bottom hadn't been vacuumed. The hottub wasn't any better. The pool deck, this type of deck, was badly in need of an acid wash. (I work on pools.) The staff was great. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This hotel has a restaurant/bar with a very good cook and friendly bar staff. The owners went out of their way to make me feel welcome. I didn't want to change hotels, but I had to due to availability. If I ever travel back to this area, I would defintely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Needed a room in Fort Dodge during a very busy weekend. The only room we could get was here. We were delightfully surprised at the quality of the room. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. Hot food was served: eggs, ham pieces, waffles and other expected free breakfast items. The food was hot and delicious.

This will definitely be a spot to consider the next time we need to stay in Fort Dodge.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank mmccubb
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I stayed at this place twice. I really had a great experience. The breakfast was the best breakfast I had at any hotel so far! The facilities like swimming pool and spa are good.

The only bad experience I had was the water clogging in the shower. When brought to the notice of the manager, He offered to change my room and tried to fix it immediately. Other than that, I really like the location and facilities.

Bottom line: I would suggest this place to my friends and Family.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Subbu547
Reviewed 26 June 2012

It is a bit of a drive to restaurants, shopping etc. It was relatively up to date and clean. Staff was nice. Bed was comfortable enough. This is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I thought the staff was wonderful and the breakfast was AMAZING!! The biscuits and gravy are the best I have ever had.

Room Tip: Choose a first floor room no elevator
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We asked for a QUIET room location, but the clerk gave us one next to the ice-maker. After we requested a reassignment, neither we, nor the clerk, could make the key work in room #2. Third time for a room was just fine. Impressive breakfast buffet with eggs, sausage, ham, biscuists/gravy, cereals, fruits, yogerts, juice, milk, pastries, bagels, waffels.

Room Tip: Request a rear room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends