“Love Chuong Garden”

Chuong Garden
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Fort Madison
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The food is always hot and delicious. The staff is great and the service is fast and friendly. The best Chinese restaurant in the area.

There are newer reviews for Chuong Garden

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We always come here. Great prices and just the right portions of food. The food is delicious and the staff is friendly. They even would make us huge orders when I was working the night shift. Almond chicken and Beef&broccoli are my favorite things to order!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We (hubby - 65; me - 59) are transitioning into this area. Several months ago, darling daughter and I stopped in here during the community's annual "Wine Walk" and the interior intrigued me. Last evening the opportunity arose for hubby and me to dine here.

Decor is fine; casual -- could use a bit of updating, but clean and neat. Fish tanks are interesting to watch.

Menu -- varied.

Food -- very good. We ordered the family style for two; Cost: $10.75/each. We had delicious soups (me -- egg drop; he -- hot 'n' sour <said it was some of the best he'd ever had>). Meal included small egg roll, but VERY good -- served hot from the fryer and still crispy plus crab rangoon. Entrees were sweet 'n' sour chicken and beef broccoli; we selected steamed rice. Tea and the requisite fortune cookie finished off the meal. Very good food and we had enough left over for lunch today!

Service was pleasant and quite efficient.

We have not yet tried the other Chinese cuisine restaurants in town,but look forward to a return visit to Chuong's Garden!! (NOTE: the title on this page misspells the restaurant's name).

Also, we visited in the winter, but it appears they may have outdoor dining available during warmer months. Not certain as we've not been here that time of year!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

It is actually "Chuong Garden" ... but close enough TripAdvisor.

(I had previously sent TripAdvisor the name, address and phone number to add this establishment... and was sent a refusal email back... so good to see they have finally included it)

We have been eating at Chuong Garden for over a year. The very best Chinese that we have found in the extended area. We routinely drive from NW of Burlington to eat there a couple times a month. The ambiance is only ok, the service is good... but really, it is all about the food.

They are very good at delivering the right level of spicy heat to meet your need. Their menu has a lot of variety but my family gravitates to the cashew chicken, orange chicken, and general Tso's chicken while I'll mix things up a lot more (and always ask for 3 stars).

One tip... closed on Monday's

1  Thank ciatoday
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped here while visiting Nauvoo for lunch.

The food was great, prices were reasonable and service was top notch. Dining is casual and kid friendly. We would recommend this to anyone passing through Ft. Madison.