“Been my favorite sense I was a kid.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sorrento's Pizza

Sorrento's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 35 Restaurants in Fort Madison
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Been my favorite sense I was a kid.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

My mom use to work there when I was little so I kind of grew up with it the pizza is amazing and all the ingredients are fresh the dough is homemade and so is the sauce I would get pizza from here before anywhere else!

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza and tacos ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

By far the pizza place I've ever eaten at. I have traveled all over and this is one of the best.the crust is thin and crispy and great homemade sauce. The tacos are also made from scratch and delicious!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Michelle S
Idaho
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

We are in the process of relocating to this area and decided to give a local pizzeria a try when purchasing a take-out pie. Unfortunately, we were disappointed. We'd seen an ad in the local paper for the "January special" -- a large, one-topping pizza for $10 with the option to add free green peppers and onions.

When we asked to put the vegetables on half the pizza, we were told "we can't do halves." Mmmm. . . ?

Not an abundance of pepperoni, crust just o.k. -- thin and crispy, but we weren't given any options, not much sauce.

The pizza was ho-hum. Just that. We love doing business with the local mom-n-pop type places, but frankly, the franchise/chain pizza is better.

Additionally, they don't accept credit cards, but that was o.k. as we had cash on hand.

We'll give this place one more try, perhaps it was just a bad day or other menu items are better . .. but the next time we get pizza in this town, it won't be from here.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Keyboardlady
Mount Pleasant, Iowa
“I was surprised!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

I was surprised how good the pizza was! There are things for kids to do there too! The decor was slightly outdated but that also adds to its appeal/charm!

Visited August 2012
Fort Madison, Iowa, United States
“Best tacos and pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I had to laugh when I read the review that a pizza maker was seen smoking while making pizzas. Nobody has ever smoked while making pizza's or waitressing or anything else for that matter. My family ownes the resteraunt, I worked there for atleast 3 years and am a regular there and smoking by staff has NEVER been allowed. They are famous for taco's,great mexican food. Pizza is great too. I'm thinking whoever made the smoking comment had probably never been there. The restaurant is very clean, I think maybe it looks (as a comment said "gross" i'm assuming dirty) because the lighting isnt great. I don't usually write reviews but i came across this one and thought it becessary to correct this rediculous comment about someone cooking and smoking.

• Visited March 2013