“holiday in spa house in clara.”
Review of Clara House & Spa

Clara House & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Clara
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“holiday in spa house in clara.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We, husband and myself stayed for one week . Apartment was very clean and the rooms were well equipped. 3 bedrooms were most comfortable and clean. Bathroom and kitchen are well equiped for familys too. Lounge was rather quaint bit old worldly but had modern t.v. and heating was modern . Well worth the money Michelle was really helpful and gave us the best welcome thanks for making our stay a happy one . We shall recpmmend it to our family and friends.tht grounds are out of this world and well kept.

Visited July 2014

Dublin, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great half day Spa”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was there for a half day Spa with one hour jacuzzi/stem room/sauna, back massage and facial and I must say, this is one of the best treatments I could have done to myself. A really good value for money. Everyone was really professional and friendly. We even got lunch with our deal. This is a place I will def come back and recommend!

Visited July 2014
Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So relaxing!”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Our package included lunch, thermal suite, back massage and facial. The staff were very friendly, food was delicious and my massage and facial were excellent. We will be booking to go back at the end of February.

Visited February 2014
Galway, Ireland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic Getaway”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Myself and 2 fiends treated ourselves to a great deal. Our package included a light lunch on arrival, 1 hour thermal suite, 1.5 hours treatments and then to the relaxation room, overnight accommodation in an apartment and continental breakfast. Leonne was my therapist and gave me the best facial ever. So attentive and very very good at what she does. All the staff were soooooo friendly, warm and helpful. The courtyard houses the fab spa and the apartment while very comfortable and clean was a little dated. A taxi took us to Tullamore for a fab meal, which is just 10 minutes away and great value. It was a very pleasant and unexpected experience and we will definitely be going back! thanks!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank P C
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Relaxation”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Myself and 3 friends visited here on a half day spa package. The deal included a facial, back massage, use of the thermal suite (jacuzzi, steam room and sauna) and a light lunch to be enjoyed afterwards. The staff are very friendly and are excellent at their jobs! Thank you on behalf of all of us, for allowing us to relax and get pampered...an experience we will never forget!

Visited October 2013