AmericInn Hotel & Suites Iowa Falls
ComfortInn
US$73
US$59
TripAdvisor
All reviewsin townafternoon cookiescommunity collegelocal hospitalmorning breakfast isno elevatorwarm cookiesbed was comfortablebagelsbiscuits and gravystayed for nightsnice hotelrecommend this hotelhot tubswimming poolgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Front Desk offered me a corporate rate when I called for a reservation, so that was an immediate plus. This hotel is very clean, quiet and comfortable; the staff is very nice and the breakfast was good. They made a very good recommendation for a restaurant to dine in as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

our room was spotless with comfortable beds. the heater worked efficiently and quickly to take the chill off. beds were clean and for a germaphobic like myself, i was not at all worried. no musty smells.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Our family stays at this AmerInn several times a year. The staff is always friendly and accommodating and very willing to go over and above their duties to make our stay comfortable and fun. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was very happy staying here during a winter storm. My bed was comfortable and pillows were plentiful and fluffy. My shower head was tall enough for me even though I am over 6 ft tall. Everything was clean and fresh. I will stay here again when needed. Free breakfast had some hot options like eggs, biscuits and gravy, and waffles.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were in Iowa Falls and stayed for two nights at the Americinn. We looked at Tripadvisor and saw the ratings for this motel so chose it. The motel is either new or recently refurbished as everything looked nice. There were not a lot of people there, it was very quiet, and we never heard another person. I used the internet and it worked fine though I had to keep logging in if i did not use it for a while - it was not hard to do. the beds were great and we had a king size bed so the it was a very roomy room. We used the hot but both nights and it was very large and very warm. Breakfast was good - probably better than we would have expected. The staff appears to have been coached to be friendly as most spoke to us though we had very little need for interaction with them. One very nice thing was our key card worked both days. We have traveled a lot and often, that second day, the key card does not work and we have to get it reset. Overall - a good place to stay and we would stay there again. Downside - no exercise room.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business