River's Bend Bed and Breakfast
US$101
ComfortInn
US$62
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Nice historic home, enjoyed the second floor balcony off library in the evening. Saw hummingbirds, gold finches, and one deer in the wildlife department, pretty river across street is a great plus on this. Enjoyed the tallboy type bed in river view room. Host is charming, accommodating, and breakfast was nice as well (unlike some other B &B's).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Rita H, Owner at River's Bend Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Thank you for your compliments and bringing to our attention that the hummingbird feeder needed filling and that Goldfinches were the ones eating our volunteer sunflowers. We love our birds! (and flowers) We also love our guests. Thanks, again.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

My entire family stayed at River's Bend over the Fourth of July. Each room was unique and my son and daughter-in-law really enjoyed the Bliss Suite. It is clean and the architecture and decor are gorgeous. The food was amazing and the owner was very accommodating. We will definitely have family and friends stay again soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

We are delighted to have been part of a family event! Thank you for your compliments and for letting us be part of your celebration!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

My husband was born and raised in Iowa Falls. His siblings and spouses returned this week to bury their mother. We stayed at the Riversbend B & B. My husband always knew of this house near the "Indian on the Hill" (a stone statue nearby). We were greeted by Rita, the current owner. She is so delightful, sharing the history of the house. We stayed in the Riverview room. Our stay was wonderful. The service and the breakfast was outstadning. We will definetly stay again when in Iowa Falls.

Room Tip: The Bliss Room is more private than the others, the only room on the third floor. We loved the Riverview room and it's huge bear claw tub!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jo Ann B

How great to accommodate someone who has known this home for a lot longer than I. You taught me things about the River's Bend and Iowa Falls that I had never known. We appreciated an opportunity to host another terrific family during their stay in the "Greenbelt" of Iowa.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

My daughter and I wanted to get away for a night during her spring break. We really enjoyed our stay at River's Bend! The house is beautiful and very well kept. We has a very relaxing stay and a wonderful breakfast to send us on our way the next day. We will definitely be returning and recommend this b&b to anyone who is going to be in this area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

I love to get away occasionally with my daughter too. We were glad to be a part of your "female bonding" experience and to host you in beautiful central Iowa. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 4 September 2007

I recently stayed one night at River's Bend Bed and Breakfast with my grandpa and uncle. We booked one room with a roll away bed. The innkeepers, Denny and Diane offered us one more room free of charge to make our stay more comfortable! I seriously couldn't believe it, I felt like I was staying with friends. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. I adore the way Diane and Denny compliment eachother. My experience with other B&B's is that the wife generally does all of the work, but the workload seems to be shared at the River's Bend. We were greeted at the door by denny and he helped take our luggage to our room. Delicious chocolate zucchini cake was waiting for us in our room, yummy! I would recommend this place to family and friends. I will stay here if I'm in Iowa Falls again.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family