“Exceeded my expectations!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Johnston
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Johnston
Reviewed 24 May 2012

The staff was very friendly and efficient, check in was a breeze! The room was very clean. It was well decorated and didn't have the worn bedding and decor that so many hotels have. The bed was firm but comfortable and one of the best things - no soft water! I didn't get that icky slippery, soapy feeling that is so common in hotel showers. That made my whole day! I had a very quiet night and was pleased with everything about my stay. I would definitely stay here again and would have no problem recommending this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Deena F
kalpesh2, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Johnston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

On behalf of our hotel staff we wanted to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. We strive to make every stay a satisfying one. Your comments on our performance were very generous and will be passed on to the appropriate staff members.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for a number of years, usually two or more times annually. My children and grandchildrfen live in the area, and this has been a great central location from which to visit.
I have always enjoyed a quiet, clean room and have found everthing in good shape and in fine working order.
Karen who works the front desk has always been professional, and friendly, lending a nice homey touch to my stay here.
I used to travel extensively, both nationally as well as internationally. What you get for your money here is always high value.

MikeA

Room Tip: They have an indoor swimming pool, which was great when the kids were little. And they have a jacuzz...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge There are a lot of hotel's to choose from in the Des Moines area and we want to say thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel when you arrive in Des Moines. It’s always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated.

Reviewed 23 November 2011

We had vehicle trouble so unexpedtedly sytayed a night at the AmericInn Hotel in Johnston IA. We were greeted by friendly staff who were went out of their way to help us make the most of our stay. The breakfast had a lot of variety. The pool was fun for all and great food for supper and lunch within walking distance. Nancy

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
kalpesh2, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Johnston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2011

We truly appreciate your feedback. On behalf of our hotel staff I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. In addition our pool area is getting a face lift. New deck & resurfaced pool/spa, and new steps leading into the pool.

Reviewed 10 November 2011

We drove to Des Moines for the fall booksales, and since we like to stay on Merle Hay Rd we were glad to read that there was an Americinn Hotel right off the Interstate. It was convenient for where we wanted to go, and it is a motel that we will stay in again. The staff is very helpful and the beds are the best we have ever slept in. We didn't have the usual first night adjustment to the mattress and pillows like we usually do. It was the best five nights that we have spent in motel!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

It is very easy to receive exceptional service and keep it to yourself. However, you took the time to share your experience with us and we truly appreciate your feedback. On behalf of our hotel staff I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise

Gm

Reviewed 3 October 2011

While on our trip to watch the Cyclones get thunked by Texas we stayed at the Americinn in Johnston. I had developed a bad cold so was looking forward to a restful night! And did I ever get it, the mattresses were so comfortable!! Usually my husband and I don't sleep well in a dbl. bed, but not here. Very comfortable, I want to buy one myself now!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Your comments on our hotel were very generous It’s always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated. The mattresses were a large part in our remodel last spring. We are still striving for excellence with the remodeling of the pool/spa area starting in January 2012.

Kalepsh

Reviewed 30 September 2011

Both rooms we had on first floor had 2 queen beds and were clean, comfortable, and quiet. Lots of amenities and the best place I stayed in all summer!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

We value your opinion and business with AmericInn. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of service for our guests. One of our aminities we will be upgrading our pool/spa area starting in January 2012. New steps into the pool as well as New deck and resurfaced pool & spa. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

AmericInn Johnston

Also consider these accommodations in or near Johnston
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#26 of 48 in Des Moines
Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center - Des Moines
Ramada Tropics Resort / Conference Center Des Moines
Hilton Garden Inn Des Moines/Urbandale
TownePlace Suites Des Moines Urbandale
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Des Moines - Northwest

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Johnston? Share your experiences!