We went to Des Moines on business and got a great rate on a 3 night stay at this hotel.
Clean, quiet and friendly staff with a complementary hot breakfast. Wonderful surprise.
They also had a great indoor//outdoor pool and jacuzzi. I will definitely stay here again next
year when we return to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located just off I-80/35, our Des Moines Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center puts you only minutes away from Living History Farms, Wells Fargo Arena, Science Center of Iowa & the Jordon Creek Town Center. Take in an I-Cubs game or visit Bass Pro shop, but when your day is over, relax by the fireplace in one of our Northwoods-themed rooms, or take a dip in our year-round indoor/outdoor heated swim-through pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Des Moines Hotel Johnston
- Stoney Creek Hotel And Conference Center - Des Moines Iowa/Johnston