“Nice hotel”

Baymont Inn & Suites Keokuk
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Keokuk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Keokuk
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Ready for random thoughts?

I was pleased to find a nice room and choice of pillows. The hunt for a bedside electrical outlet was a challenge. Elevator speed made using stairs to the 2nd floor a better option. The desk staff at night and in the morning hit me with a first bad impression as they appeared down trodden and unkempt. My impression was wrong as working with them I found them very capable and nice. There was a light fixture glass missing in the hall on the second floor, i don't know why that bugs me but it did. Nice hot shower, Nicely sized / lit room. the TV was nice, but sat a bit low. The front desk person told me they had a nice breakfast - they had good items, but the eggs and sausage was worse then most hotel warmed over items. Nice fruit selection though!

Here is where they helped me out- I had a customer that only needed me for a little time in the morning, but I had checked out. I called back to the hotel and asked for sanctuary and they gladly reissued my room key for the morning.

The price was about right.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Eric R
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I wish the General Manager, Justin could teach every service professional in every industry his exceptional approach to customer service! In a word, he and his team are extraordinary!! I have traveled for both business and personal reasons for over 30 years. I have never been made to feel more welcome or better hosted...ever. I was in Keokuk because our family pet was receiving care in a nearby veterinary hospital. We needed a place to stay during unusual hours that were outside of the usual check in and check out hours. Justin empowered his staff to accommodate our unusual schedule and he personally adjusted the rate in a way that was beyond fair. When I arrived, I was nervous about the day. Justin invited me to enjoy some coffee while he found the perfect room for our needs. The room he chose was perfect. It was clean, cozy and quiet which is exactly what we needed. Throughout the day, he checked on our dog, made recommendations for different purposes that came up through the day and with his warm personality, he made a difficult day much, much better. Every single employee we met exuded excellent customer service and the flexibility needed to meet individual customer needs. And all with a smile! A member of his housekeeping staff even stayed late to accommodate our schedule. I simply cannot say enough about the wonderful experience we had at this hotel. My recommendation is to go out of your way to stay at the Baymont Inn in Keokuk. You will have the best hotel experience possible!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Keokuk
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Elevator was slow and broken. Dogs were barking next door for 4 hours one night. The breakfast was good and the service otherwise was good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travellers are raving about these Keokuk hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Keokuk
Hampton Inn Keokuk
Chief Motel
Chief Motel
#4 of 6 in Keokuk
Boulders Inn & Suites Fort Madison

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Keokuk? Share your experiences!