“Wine, Wine Tasting, Fun and Eccentric Items, Cupcakes”

No photo provided
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Chicago, Illinois
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Wine, Wine Tasting, Fun and Eccentric Items, Cupcakes”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Situated inside of a very large old home sits the most adorable small town shop! The yard is neatly decorated with unique or antique lawn ornaments and a very friendly pet bunny loves to have it's head rubbed by visitors underneath of a gorgeous old tree. Inside the shop, every cute little eccentric and unique item lines the walls, floors and displays and every nook and cranny of this beautiful old home. If memory serves, there was an area of the store for dog lovers, for frog lovers, for baby items, for cooks and cooking items (like pawprint and dog bone shaped noodles), a hat/scarf/handbag type room, a HUGE wine cellar with wine tasting (FREE), just every cute little knick knack you could think of, they have it. There was also a homemade cupcake shop and while I didn't have one - they looked wonderful. I even met an employee's sweet doggie who greeted people at the shop. Another small town gem that kept me entertained for at least an hour. I will DEFINITELY go back here the next time I'm in Le Claire! FYI - I do not believe this is a wheelchair accessible place, as we climbed a large set of concrete stairs in front of the property. Climate controlled.

Visited May 2014