“AWESOME! Local Eatery at its best!”

4 Brothers Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Le Mars
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 June 2014

They have a wide variety of item to choose from on their menu. Their lunch selections are tastey and affordable. Definitely worth a stop if your in the need for some good food and some good service.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

3 pages of offerings, so you'll find something. Just make sure your food is properly done and the kitchen does get sloppy. Serving staff are helpful.

1  Thank William M
Reviewed 15 April 2014

There's a lot to choose from 4 Brothers- one of my favorites is their Sante Fe Salad- and I would definitely recommend getting their Spinach Artichoke dip for an appetizer!!

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I gave this a 4 because my burger was awesome, while my husband had the grilled tilapia sandwich, which he said was just luke warm. My Pretzel Burger was delicious, done just right. Grandkids had spaghetti and chicken tenders, looked good. Son-in-law had grilled chicken sandwich and daughter had chicken fetticine, both were good. I would go back again.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Three of us had the pretzel buger which we all thought was excellent. The service was very attentive. Very nice place in a small town.