“Great Motel”

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Le Mars
Sioux Falls
“Great Motel”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I have stayed at this motel twice. Both times my room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and courteous. Very Professional. Night staff made me fill welcome and the morning staff asked me how my stay was. The breakfast was more than I expected. Plenty to eat. Was restocked twice while I was eating. I travel regularly and I must say this is the nicest motel that I have stayed in in a long time. Price was very reasonable. Lowest that I have paid in a long time. I would recommend this motel to anyone traveling to LeMars.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Richard W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I will most likely come back to this hotel the next time I am in town!! Such an amazing place. The people are great with making sure you get what you need and they also make sure your stay will be perfect. Everyone is do friendly an open to help you with anything and everything! The rooms are really nice, clean, smell nice and just all around perfect! The pool and hot tub are also amazing great relaxing time after a long day :) I must say my experience here was a great one!! I will be coming back to this hotel from here on out when I visit le mars. Thank you all for the wonderful time my boyfriend and I had :)
Sincerely Andrea and Cris :)

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank AndreaBainter
Lakeville
Reviewed 28 March 2013

A family member booked this hotel for us and after reading some recent reviews, I wasn't sure what we were going to find especially with cleanliness. However the room, beds, and bathroom were clean. The breakfast was average. The staff was friendly. The only disappointment was the pool area was closed which, when traveling with a family, the pool is a big deal for the kids.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Badger, Iowa, USA
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We thought that econo lodge would be decent as we had stayed at several before that were good. We did not feel like staying in the mom and pop hotel. but definitely will not return to this hotel again.
We found the hallway to smell of paint, the room had a musty smell and the floor/carpet felt damp. The mattress were the most disgusting ones I had ever seen in a hotel. The mattresses were stained and lumpy. The stains could be seen even on the box spring upon pulling back the comforters. I am no certain if there were bed bugs, but just could not feel clean in the room for trying. I wanted to take a shower but given the dingy dirty bathroom opted not to - figured I could wait until I got home.
The outside door was supposed to be locked but found that it was taped and never needed a key to get in. The only decent thing I can say about the hotel is the breakfast was fair.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Le Mars hotels

Iowa
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Just stayed one night on a business trip. Had a lower floor corner room with 1 queen bed. The room was ok, bed comfortable, internet was good, a/c worked fine. TV was outdated, but channel selection was good. Bathroom was small and the water flow in the shower was so constricted by 'water saving head' that I could bearly was my hair. The breakfast was forgettable, but there is Hardee's right next door. But for $50, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Texas
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Was not the best by far rooms were semi clean found a few hairs on the sheets the shower didnt look like it was cleaned The staff waswilling to talk must have been bored and when got to talking they seem to know things you shouldnt tell customers about very umprofessional way to flirty with me I think if i sk she would have followed me to my room for a good time and made comments that made me feel very uncomfortable as a male and that takes alot. I am sorry but I thought econo lodge was a Good hotel I didnt want to stay in a mom and pop hotel next time i might

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Leavenworth
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Okay, it's not awful. But I've had the worst hotel nights of sleep. The mattress is uncomfortable. The pillows are crappy. At least the linens are decent?

The shower is nearly wholly inadequate. There's enough room, sure, and the showerhead is mounted sufficiently far enough up, but it's dark and the water pressure/flow is abysmal.

The room is small, as is the bathroom.

The hallway was very poorly lit and it was cold.

Also - the outside door had a lock, to be opened with a room key - but I never found it locked.

Room Tip: No matter what floor you're on, there are steps. Half set down to the first floor, half set up t...