Econo Lodge
US$201
US$62
Baymont Inn & Suites Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
US$105
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$93
Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$110
The Irish Cottage
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$88
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$99
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Dubuque(Dubuque)(Great Value!)
US$71
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanjuicetwo queensample parkingbathroom doornice hotelgreat breakfastwithin walking distancewould stay againbreakfast sandwichother guestssmall towncerealmcdonaldsmicrowavemotel
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I've stayed before and been happy, however... check in and out was fine. But the minute I walked into our room I noticed the musty/moldy smell, yuk. We should have asked to move, but I was tired and we would have had to walk all the way back to the desk. Tried putting an open bar of soap on the heater nothing fixed the smell. Over all this room was as some mentioned grimey. and the didn't appear fresh/clean. The tape over the register controls box looked dirty - should have done something different. The hair dryer didn't work, but I didn't need it. I like the coupons for breakfast. Next time I will move to another room. This was not as good as previous experiences. But, the price was right.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Lowest price in town - we had stayed at comfort but this time it was overnite and didnt need a pool. This is old super 8. Was ok clean and we were just looking for place to flop for night. Laughed at couple who tried getting in at 12 at night.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We stayed two nights at Maquoketa Inn & Suites while attending a family gathering. We found the rooms to be cleaner and the staff to be cheerful and more helpful than expected considering the price that we paid. The beds were comfortable (certainly much better than couches at our relatives), the room was very clean (even in the corners), wifi worked well, and even the $3.00 coupons for McDonalds next door for breakfast was a pleasant surprise. The only thing I would have liked to make the visit perfect would have been better sheets. Although the sheets were clean, cotton, and had a OK touch I would have liked crisper thicker sheets. But since we only paid $45 a night (on Priceline) I thought we did quite well and so did they.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BallardSimone
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We never even made it in to get a room. Pulled in about midnite after driving 16 hours to get some to sleep. Had to use a phone to contact front desk. Waited over two minites for him to meet us at the door.

Found the guy running the front desk sleeping. Had his sweatpants,dirty tee shirt,socks,no shoes..
My husband asked what the room rates were and he stated he didnt know.My husband then said you know forget it when I get service like this.,we will find someplace else. And he replied "then f.u, thanks for waking me up a hole. Plan on calling manager/owner tomorrow and maybe even going to better business bureau. Ridiculous.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank tmort890
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Not an "upscale" motel, but clean and reasonable priced. The person who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. The cable tv has many channels so there is a variety of programs to chose from, though our tv on the remote we had to touch volume first then the power button - but it was clearly marked on the tv that we had to do that, so no problem. I like the breakfast voucher and received it when checked in. Over all very satisfied.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family