“Good stuff”

Sunrise Family Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in Maquoketa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We were staying at the Maquoketa State Park and decided to head to town for some breakfast. Boy, did we pick the right place. Large portions, good food, and great prices. My family and I were really satisfied after a meal here. Recommended when in the area.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

If your in the town of Manchester Iowa this is the place to eat. Home town cooking at its best. The owner is also the cook. He makes certain that you have great food and lots of it. Every item on the menu is good. Fast service even when the place is full. Great for family outings because menu also includes a good selection for children.
Lot's of space so you can still enjoy a little privacy even if children are present if you want. Great service and a easy location to find.
Just drive right by the fast food places and look for a U S Cellular store in a strip mall next to Walmart - your there.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I wanted to catch a quick lunch and didn't feel like a burger so I stopped in at the Sunshine Family Restaurant and had an amazing Mexican Omelet! The waitress was very friendly and helped me make the choice between two omelets. She came back later to see if I liked it and I certainly did. The cost was just like fast food places but oh, so much better.

2  Thank Joyce O