WoodSpring Suites Ogden
US$84
Holiday Inn Express Ogden(Ogden)(Great Value!)
US$111
Motel 6
  • Pool
Sleep Inn(Ogden)
US$107
Best Western Plus High Country Inn(Ogden)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$66
US$100
US$88
AscendHotels
All reviewsfront deskthe hotel staffgreat place to staynice roomrooms are cleanaaronkitchenettestoveutahinternet
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I would highly recommend this establishment!!!

Room Tip: No specific tips to share - just a AWESOME place to stay!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank K M
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My family (husband, 2 kids and myself) arrived around 11:30pm. We are a military family moving here and are stsying here until we find a house. Upon arrival we found out they gave our room away because we weren't there by 6pm! Really? I've never heard such nonsense, we are TRAVELING!!!! They should have told us this when we booked. We told them when we booked we would be arriving late at night/early morning and were told the office would be closed but it wouldn't be a problem because they have a staff person that stays here that we could call when we got in. So to "fix" the situation we were told we could wait 30-40 minutes for them to clean a SMOKING room. Unacceptable. I have 2 small children and we are non-smokers. It doesn't matter how many times you vaccum and change the sheets and spray fabreeze it's in the carpets and mattress and pillows and walls and we are NOT about to breathe that air and have our stuff stink. We booked a Non-Smoking room. A female manager told me on the phone that smoking and non smoking rooms are NOT a guarantee. Then why when we booked were we asked "smoking or non"? And on our confirmation is stated we booked a non-smoking room. So I asked if they would put us up for the night in a nearby hotel. Absolutly not. So their staff makes all the mistakes (even put our last name in completely different) and we had to payfor a night at a different hotel. We checked in the next day (becsuse everyone seems booked) and the place is smelly. They offer you a dish pack that you can rent only they didnt have one! Why have a kitchen and offer supplies when you dont actually have them?! There is not even a curtain in the room. My husband works at night and sleeps durring the day. They have a fee/charge for everything. This is not how you run a business. There was no customer service, they did not appoligze nor did they take our health and interests to heart. Worst management/customer service ever. We will be looking for somewhere else to stay. Our money and business will not profit this place. And I will tell people about our experience here in hopes they won't stay either. Value Place offered a "Clean, safe environment for all guested." All guests except for me and my family I guess.

• Stayed: August 2012
9  Thank TravelingSpouse1
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I stayed at this location for eight months and genuinely felt it was "home" and was impressed with the solid service by Assistant Manager Cody and his team member, Joe. These two men made me feel at home, safe, valued and comfortable.

Value Place is an exceptional steal for the price and attracts many business travelers. However, it also attracted a fair share of "questionable" guests who made me sometimes question my safety and the safety of my guests.

The staff can only do so much when renting the rooms and certainly can't be expected to discriminate. Unfortunately, when one questionable type of individual shows up, others fill follow.

I still focus on the end on the positives and I would return there again based on the value and comfort.

Room Tip: Make it a studio suite with a sofa and a bed. The added space helps make it more like home for an extended visit.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank dalessiopietro
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I found their personalized help and service unsurpassed. The Assistant General Manager, Mr. Cody Pace, has gone out of his way to make my stay pleasant. The rooms are clean and the east side has a wonderful view of the mountains. Most accomodating. I plan to stay here again next month.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Value Place Management

Reviewed 7 February 2012

A co-worker and I stayed here for 2 months and for the money it wasnt bad. It's more like an apartment than a hotel. The staff is friendly enough, it can be a pain to get towels sometimes though.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Gl64

Dear Value Place Guest,

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Value Place Management