“Amazing coffee!”

Wit's End Coffeehouse
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Marion
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

Love their house Sumatra! Always fresh brewed and delicious! Cozy setting, friendly staff. My only longstanding issue is that all of their breakfast items are scones and pastries and, due to dietary issues, I can't eat those. Looking for protein and low or no carbs please!

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Whenever I'm in town Wits End is a must go. The atmosphere is whimsical and always makes me smile. The coffee is great, and the fresh scones and coffee cake are irresistible.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

This is a gem! Atmosphere, comfort, colors, fantastic! The coffee was great as well, but the facility is unique and inviting. Only thing is it can get quite crowded, but that speak to the quality of the experience!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Very good Café Americano, which I take black, and delicious scone. Located near park in an old brick house with a cute homey atmosphere. Had to take out and service was fast and helpful for a first timer. Will be back soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

My friends and I stopped in for hot coco, chai tea and ice tea with a scone and apple coffee cake!! We sat in a closed in garden room that was cute and comfy!
We found stories written on a napkin and message the person to only get a reply of how she sat where we were with her friends.
What a memorable time this was one we will all never forget!!!
The staff were very friendly and sweet!
I definitely recommend stopping in!

Been to Wit's End Coffeehouse? Share your experiences!