“Great meal, great service”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #40 of 84 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I was seated right away, and my order was taken soon after I sat down. I was really hungry and didn't have to wait long for my steak, and it was delicious. Once again, I wasn't disappointed by Applebees, one of my favorite places to eat!

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Sizzling hot and tasty--what more could you want? It might have been typical Applebee's food, but I don't eat there very often, so it was a nice treat.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

the food is the same as any Applebee's but the staff are fantastic. We have eaten at several Applebee's and gotten crappy and cold food and lousy service. the one in Mason city was very good.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Appleebee's is a great place to go for consistent food and service. The pricing is outstanding as well.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We used to love coming to Applebee's, especially for the maple butter blondies. The wait time for your food gradually became more. Our last visit, we waited over 30 minutes, and then when our food came, it was actually the other table's! Haven't been back since, tired of being cold while waiting...