Days Inn Mason City
US$137
US$144
US$131
Quality Inn & Suites(Mason City)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$76
Travelocity
US$122
US$114
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree wifiroom was cleanexercise roomvery pleasant staybreakfast areawithin walking distancemom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2014

When we arrived we were told that we'd reserved a 'smoking' room, which would be a first for me - since I don't smoke and that smell makes me sick. So when I requested a 'non-smoking' room I was scoffed at for wanting to change my room. "But you booked a smoking room and that's what we have for you!" They wouldn't change my reservation until I called my credit card company, and at that point there was no turning back... I didn't want to stay there after that!!! Needless to say, it sort of came as a relief because the place looked horrid and dirty, and the service (for what we saw) didn't seem to care at all. Found another hotel nearby and was much happier... had higher reviews too! (Now I can see why!)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was average. A good place to just spend a night. Price was pretty good but rooms were a little dirty and the TV had ten channels. We had been told that a hot tub was on the property but when we got there we were told that the hot tub was only available to suite guests. Breakfast was also very meager.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family