All reviews friendly staff sports club swimming pool thailand wedding meeting district
Reviewed 7 August 2018

The hotel is very quiet good for take a chill in there.
i stayed for 4 days in there.there are many kind of sport ex. a big pool and one for child also. there are buffet for breakfast.Staff is good service and help you as well.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
sirilanna755, Manager at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Ms. Rachell,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and so pleased that you took time to share this with Tripadvisor’s readers. It was particularly pleasing to read that you found our nice accommodation , pool and a good service I will certainly address your comments regarding staff service with our team and training them to improving our products and keep for the standard of our service as well. We would be truly happy to welcome you back to our hotel at anytime. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed a lovely stay here. Nice rooms. They are clean. The hot water is great. The internet is reliable. The restaurants are excellent. Coffee is also excellent. Staff are polite and helpful. The only poor thing about this hotel is the lifts which are VERY slow. Otherwise all good.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
sirilanna755, Manager at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Mr. Jason,

It was particularly pleasing to read that you found our nice accommodation and our hotel facilities . I will certainly address your comments regarding staff service with our team and training them to improving our products and keep for the standard of our service as well.

We would be truly happy to welcome you back to our hotel at anytime.
Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay for one night at Imperial.
Lucca did enjoy the children pool as well as he did the big one! The huge garden area with all the lovely Frangipani trees, perfect for an early morning stroll to see many different species of birds and butterflies.
Thank’s a lot to everyone who keep this place as it is
We will come back for sure and we hope, until then the Imperial Restaurant will improve the quality of their coffee
Lucca and his Daddy

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
sirilanna755, Manager at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Khun Luccas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice experience from your recent stay at The Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club . I am very glad to read you enjoyed your stayed with us , our pool and the garden . I also highly appreciate your comments We pride ourselves in providing the genuine warm Thai hospitality and are always willing to go that extra mile to assure our guests leave with positive memories of their stay.

I do hope to have a chance to welcome you back to our resort again on your next visit to Thailand, thank you for having stayed with us and for your kind contribution.

With my best regards,

Ms. Nantana Jaroensuk

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I stayed for 10 days as was attending a wedding of my best friend. great location away from the busy city . staff made the stay even better .great to escape and relax and great for the wedding made it so beautiful . Thank you

Room tip: pool view was lovely
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
sirilanna755, ผู้จัดการ at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Khun Peter,

On behalf of Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club we would like to thank you for your recent stay and appreciate your valuable comments regarding our hotel location and our staffs were friendly provided to us.

It is our great pleasure to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
Your kind compliments have been shared with my team, and is always rewarding when guests voice their appreciation.

Thank you again once again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Should I be of any your further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Nantana Jaroensuk

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Your probably couldn't get a better location - the price is so good - the breakfast was great - the pool is really nice. friendly staff - no complaints.
You are so central to everything. The hotel is big spacious, the rooms are great.
The price is amazing. How do they make any profit.

Room tip: Probably eat out for lunch and dinner. but not the worse either
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
sirilanna755, ผู้จัดการ at Imperial Chiang Mai Resort & Sports Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear 38yearsold,

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice experience from your recent stay at The Imperial Resort & Sports Club . I am very glad to read you enjoyed your room ,our pool, friendly staff, and breakfast. We pride ourselves in providing the genuine warm Thai hospitality and are always willing to go that extra mile to assure our guests leave with positive memories of their stay.

With my best regards,