I stayed in the Rodeway Inn in Milford Iowa and when I called to ask about pricing the owner was very nice and helpful. She had given me a price and I shared with her the amount that I had to spend and she adjusted her rates according to the budget I had available to me. I thought that was the greatest thing someone in this business could do for a customer. When I arrived and checked into my room it was beautiful and very cozy. Then after staying here we decided to stay an additional night and since they had the room we were in booked they upgraded us to a better room for the same price. It was awesome. I would recommend staying at this hotel if anyone was ever going to be in Milford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms and suites are smoke-free Brand New Main Building - June, 2012Indoor Heated Pool and Hot SpaFree Hot/Cold Continental BreakfastFree Cable TV; Free Local CallsFree Wireless Internet and Hardwire Available Dining/Meeting Room available at Perkins Restaurant Fitness Center & Laundry FacilityExecutive Suites with King, Sofa Sleeper and Jacuzzi Loft Family Style Guest Rooms with 4 Queens All Standard Rooms have Kings or QueensAll Rooms have Refrigerators and Microwaves Business Center Services Spacious Parking for Boats, Jet Skis and Snowmobiles Covered Canopy Lobby Entrance Near Grocery Store, Restaurants, Downtown Milford ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites near Okoboji Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Near Okoboji Lake Hotel Milford
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Near Okoboji Lake
- Rodeway Inn Milford
- Okoboji Avenue Hotel