“Would stay again.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
“Would stay again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Service was really good and friendly. Beds were comfortable. Rooms were clean. The price was about right for what we received. The only thing that needs considerable work is the breakfast. It was terrible. Even for an inexpensive hotel breakfast it was terrible. It wasn't fresh and the eggs were absolutely terrible. I would stay again but go out for breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Barefoot Bay, FL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

This was a somewhat new hotel. The room was OK. The staff was friendly.. The place was clean and neat. The place was quiet. the "free hot breaKfast" was marginal to say the least, but still free so the price was right..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Mary Beth B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to put a review online for us... I value the guests opinions, and often use these reviews to grow my staff through ongoing training. You had written that our breakfast was "marginal", and we are trying to figure out how we can improve our breakfast. Could you please contact me so we could visit about specific breakfast items that we could add?
Thanks,
Mary Beth B
(319)385-0571
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

My parents had a 10 day standing reservation for every year when it was the Brazelton Hotel. After they both had passed away, I kept the reservation for my family. It was THE place to stay in Mount Pleasant. The owners and staff really knew hospitality and cleanliness... but once the ownership changed, so did the cleanliness, service and overall attitude. It all went down hill fast.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank briandsmia
Mary Beth B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Hi. My name is Mary Beth and I am the General Manager of the Comfort Inn and Suites of Mt. Pleasant, Iowa. I just read your review and I wanted to apologize that we failed to meet your expectations during your recent visit. I wanted to ask you also, specifically what issues you experienced during your stay? Our hotel works hard to achieve excellence status in all the areas you mentioned. I take our guests feedback very seriously, and often use it to further train my staff. I would appreciate it immensely if we could talk.

Travellers are raving about these Mount Pleasant hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

The beds were comfortable and I love that the room had a pull out couch, a queen bed and a king bed for all 5 of us! The price was not bad for the space and beds! The room was very clean and the employees were pleasant. The fitness room kind of sucked. It was in the pool area so too hot for exercise and the treadmill was broken so I ended up going outside to run, which was fine but fix or replace the treadmill! The pool was nice and clean and the breakfast was a really great continental breakfast. I can't recall what was all on it but in my notes about the hotel I wrote awesome breakfast which means there was a lot to it and it was good! We definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

The only noise I heard was the occasional train going by - otherwise very quiet. Clean and comfortable but nothing fancy. The exercise room was pretty pathetic - three pieces of cardio equipment, one of which was out of order. No restaurant. Standard breakfast in the morning. Microwaves and refrigerators in the room!

Room Tip: Top floor!
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2013

We stayed here for just shy of a whole week and enjoyed every minute of it! This hotel and staff made us feel like it was our home away from home! My kids loved the pool which was a perfect temp for being winter and the cookies they had at the counter in the evening.. We always got full at breakfast and slept great on the comfy beds! Its a perfect location being so close to several restaraunts and walmart.. Will definitely stay here again on our next trip to Iowa!!

• Stayed March 2013
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

Not many good choices but this was clean and generally quiet. Beds adequate. That is all you need when in Mt. P. oh...a few restaurants close so decent location. Would be my choice for any visit to area.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
BEST WESTERN Fairfield Inn
Comfort Suites Burlington
Comfort Suites Burlington
#2 of 11 in Burlington

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant? Share your experiences!