Mid-Iowa Motel
Days Inn Newton(Newton)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$120
US$133
Super 8 Newton(Newton)(Great Value!)
US$89
Colfax Inn(Colfax)
US$116
US$101
US$151
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

...this one is one to skip. tiny, dated, dirty room. everything was unplugged like no one had been there for a month. upon check-in, there was just a used roll of toilet paper, with no spare. thin, tiny towels. keep driving!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I was visiting my friends in the town, it was my first trip to town, didn't made any prior arrangements, looking for best deal with very reasonable cost. I looked around town and decided to stay at Mid-Iowa Motel which was best offer. At first I was hesitating but found room was comfortable, clean bathroom, reasonable price, to my surprise there was nice clean fridge in the room. I asked for extra towel, which got at no extra cost. Comfortable beds. Like this place ... will indefinably suggest anyone to go there and try it out.

Room Tip: Talk to Bob for best deals.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends