“Really good!”

La Cabana Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marietta, Oklahoma
“Really good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We were passing thru from southern Oklahoma and the desk clerk at the motel recommended this for good mexican food. The food was really good even if it was "Iowa" spiceyness. ;-). (I'd add a LOT more jalepenos and cilantro). Definitely worth trying!

(wrote with my cell phone)

1 Thank MariettaOK

Newton, Iowa
“Amazing and Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food was delicious! I am usually a very picky eater, but the taste of this food was amazing and what was even greater was the price! I could not believe the amount of food you get for the price you pay, not to mention that you also receive free chips and salsa( which I thought was great). I would definitely recommend this place it has something great for everyone, I went with my friend which is a vegetarian and she was surprised it had so many options. She had vegetarian fajitas and she thought they were amazing as well. La cabaña is now our favorite place to eat since it has something great for the both of us.

• Visited March 2014