“Wish I would have had the steak”
Review of Tweeter's

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I tried the Chicken Oscar because the waitress said they were famous for them, and I like hollandaise sauce, but this was not good at all. The sauce tasted canned, the asparagus (hardly recognizable) tasted canned, and it was just terrible. I couldn't even eat 1/2 of my food and I was really hungry, so I did TRY to like it. My husband said he steak was delicious, so we will probably try that place again because there is a big menu. But ask questions before you order either of the "Oscar's" . Not what I was expecting.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

. service was great. The salad was baren of almost everything but ice berg lettuce and 2 purple onions.i have had really good steaks in the past but maybe it's the winter hours.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I work over seas and when I was home the last time in Okoboji I ate almost everyday at Tweeters. I probably had approximately 20 meals there during the month of September.
Each time I had a different meal to see if the quality and presentations where consistant. With out a doubt they met all my standards for great quality. The service was always with a smile,greeting and how is your meal and is there anything else I can get you. Most places I frequent now days are lucky to offer you one of those options. Trust me when I say I eat at some nice places not the fast food hall of fames.At any rate everything was outstanding and I'm looking forward to returning in November for another fine expierence at Tweeters. Thankyou to Kay and all of her staff see you in a couple of weeks. Cheers and Regards Floyd

Reviewed 21 September 2013

It has taken a few years since the fire for Tweeters to get back up to it's old reputation...but it has landed in my point of view. The food is always good and a great assortment of choices. I love their walleye, original style, and my husband loves their fillet. Burgers are always good as well. Tweeters is open year around so it is a standard stop for us.

1  Thank Hedgeclipperz
Reviewed 10 September 2013

have always wanted to try this recipe and finally this summer I was able to. I am sure glad that I did because I was not disappointed. I went to Tweeters three times this summer just because I loved everything about it. First, the waitresses are always so nice and accommodating. I asked our waitresses what the best alcoholic ice cream drink they had was, and she brought out a snowdrift. A snowdrift is absolutely amazing! It tasted just like cinnamon toast crunch cereal and you cannot taste any alcohol. Second, the food is unique and tasty. I love to try new food options, so I like to have the tweeter burger. The tweeter burger contains a burger, cheese, and about half a jar of peanut butter on top. Now, everyone tells me how strange it is to put peanut butter on a burger. However, it actually tastes delicious. I encourage everyone to try peanut butter on a burger. I also have heard that they make a great juicy loosey burger. Last, the atmosphere is totally relaxed and laid back. It doesn’t matter if you are up by the bar or at a table you will definitely enjoy your surroundings. If I had to choose one down fall, it would be that it is constantly busy there. We had to wait at least 25 minutes to just get a seat at the bar. But, it is well worth the wait.