“Five stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Maple Inn of Osage

Maple Inn of Osage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Osage
Maple Inn of Osage
Ranked #1 of 2 Osage B&B and Inns
Ankeny, Iowa
“Five stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I recently stayed overnight on a business trip and had a wonderful night. I got a nice tour of the home, which is beautifully renovated yet keeps the wonderful stained glass and hard-wood pieces that are consistent with the history of the home. My room was spotless, and the bed made me feel like a princess. The owners were extremely helpful and kind, going above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed, including a made-to-order breakfast. The price was more than reasonable, and I would recommend it for all purposes - business, couples, family, friends, or just a nice place for a hard-working person to get away from it all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Laura F

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

My wife and I have stayed at the Maple Inn of Osage twice now, and each time have come away with the same opinion. This place is a jewel in the already beautiful Iowa town of Osage! The innkeepers are a wonderful couple who anticipate your needs, set high expectations, and deliver the goods. Patti and Bruce made us feel very welcome from the moment you walk into the foyer of their beautifully restored home. The decorating is tastefully done, but highlighted with touches of their character and experiences. The breakfasts were prepared by Patti in an elegant style, and provided the savory satisfaction we enjoy. Bruce went beyond the duties of a host when he cleaned five inches of snow off our car before our departure. We came as guests; left as friends.
Tim and Jane Niess

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank tjniess

Been to Maple Inn of Osage? Share your experiences!