“Wonderful Stay, Wonderful People”
Review of Maple Inn of Osage

Maple Inn of Osage
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Osage
Maple Inn of Osage
Ranked #1 of 2 Osage B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We rented all three rooms and could not have been happier. Pattie and Bruce were very hospitable and accommodating. Beautiful old house is just the right blend of quaint and modern convenience. Oh and can Pattie cook! Maple Inn of Osage is now our preferred place to stay in Osage!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mark S
There are newer reviews for Maple Inn of Osage

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We have already booked our next stay for August when we go back to Iowa for our family reunion/barn dance! Our every request was fulfilled, even mink oil to waterproof my husband's boots - the snow was melting! We felt very much at home and the Grand Suite was just that; beautiful accommodations and very friendly service. Also we have food allergies, of course my husband's and mine are very different, and those were handled perfectly. Patti and Bruce aim to please and exceed expectations!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I recently stayed overnight on a business trip and had a wonderful night. I got a nice tour of the home, which is beautifully renovated yet keeps the wonderful stained glass and hard-wood pieces that are consistent with the history of the home. My room was spotless, and the bed made me feel like a princess. The owners were extremely helpful and kind, going above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed, including a made-to-order breakfast. The price was more than reasonable, and I would recommend it for all purposes - business, couples, family, friends, or just a nice place for a hard-working person to get away from it all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura F
Reviewed 21 February 2014

My wife and I have stayed at the Maple Inn of Osage twice now, and each time have come away with the same opinion. This place is a jewel in the already beautiful Iowa town of Osage! The innkeepers are a wonderful couple who anticipate your needs, set high expectations, and deliver the goods. Patti and Bruce made us feel very welcome from the moment you walk into the foyer of their beautifully restored home. The decorating is tastefully done, but highlighted with touches of their character and experiences. The breakfasts were prepared by Patti in an elegant style, and provided the savory satisfaction we enjoy. Bruce went beyond the duties of a host when he cleaned five inches of snow off our car before our departure. We came as guests; left as friends.
Tim and Jane Niess

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tjniess

Been to Maple Inn of Osage? Share your experiences!